Workshop on Personal Hygiene and Sanitation for Girls
- A workshop was organized on Personal Hygiene and Sanitation for Girls in a Government Girls School.
- It was exclusively organized by Jiva Interact members under the leadership of the Project Coordinator, Sakshi Khatter.
- It was an interactive session, where the girls came to know many facts which they didn’t know.
- All the queries of the audience were solved.
- Various helpful Yoga positions were also taught.
- Sanitary Napkins were also distributed among girls sponsored by Rotary Club
February – 2017
Cultural Exchange Programme
- The Ramaz School, New York was contacted for the cultural Exchange.
- They mailed the videos of students where they shared various information about their school, subjects, classrooms and various other things about school.
- The same way students of grade 3 and 4 of our school shot a video and shared their views.
- Video of our school is also uploaded on YouTube.
- Students also got information about their city, its location and many more.
Visit to an Old Age Home in Faridabad
- Few Students with teachers visited the Old age home.
- Tried to understand the feelings of an elderly people.
- Shared a lot of personal and social topics with them.
- They told how they spent their days , the games they used to play, crack jokes on others
Participated in a TV Show “Meri Baat”
- Our School got an Invitation to participate in a TV Show for Door-Darshan.
- It was based on the welfare of Senior citizens.
- Students shared their thoughts and feelings for their grand parents
APRIL – 2017
Road Safety Program
- This activity continued for the whole month.
- Although we have been doing this activity for last many years but this time, we had invited parents as our partner for this activity.
- Many parents came forward to take initiative.
- They encouraged other parents to wear helmets and seat belts for their safety.
- The books are the best gift ever to be given to the children who are not able to get the resources to study.
Saplings of Books Donation Drive was Started in School
MAY – 2017
‘Panchhi’ Campaign by Interact Club
- Students and teachers placed bird feeders in Jiva garden and filled with rice grains , they also fill it with fresh water every day.
- It was a remarkable creative activity of reuse of plastic bottle.
JULY – 2017
- Teachers and students collectively went to a park and motivated people to be healthy and take proper diet according to their body type.
- Body type test was taken for the same.
Bags Distribution to the underprivileged in Collaboration with Khushi
AUGUST – 2017
Body Type test stall at Crown Interior
- Body type stall was organized at Crown Interior mall in Faridabad in collaboration with Rotary Club, where they had their Blood Donation Camp.
- Interacts did the body type test of all the donors and told them about their diet according to their body type.
SEPTEMBER – 2017
Training Session at Rotary Habitat Center
‘Say No to Polythene’ Drive started in school
OCTOBER – 2017
Participated in ‘River Rally’ to save the Rivers
‘Say No to Crackers’ Campaign was Organised in school
- Students were motivated in the school to NOT to burn crackers.
NOVEMBER – 2017
Woolen Collection Drive was conducted in the school in Collaboration with HT
Washing Hands Rally was Organised in School